smoking-world
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

smoking-world

التدخين و اعراضة

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

quotes about smoking

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ms-mojremh
Admin

المساهمات : 11
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/12/2012
العمر : 26

quotes about smoking  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: quotes about smoking    quotes about smoking  Icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 15, 2012 10:50 pm

My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.
Winston Churchill

Need, Before,After

A broken heart is what makes life so wonderful five years later, when you see the guy in an elevator and he is fat and smoking a cigar and saying long-time-no-see.
Phyllis Battelle

Heart, Saying,Broken

I think there ought to be some serious discussion by smart people, really smart people, about whether or not proliferation of things like The Smoking Gun and TMZ and YouTube and the whole celebrity culture is healthy.
Stephen King

Smart, Serious,Whole

The problem here is that there will always be some uncertainty about how quickly Saddam can acquire nuclear weapons. But we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud.
Condoleezza Rice

Here, Problem,Smoking

I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself.
Johnny Carson

Day, Sex,Right

Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.
Brooke Shields

Important, Lost,Smoking

Coffee and smoking are the last great addictions.
Lara Flynn Boyle

Smoking, Last,Coffee

I've never heard of anybody smoking a joint and going on a rampage. It makes you lie around on the floor and look at the ceiling. What's wrong with that?
Billy Bob Thornton

Lie, Look,Around

I stopped smoking. When I stopped smoking, my voice changed... so drastically, I couldn't believe it myself.
Bob Dylan

Myself, Believe,Smoking

All my friends were in the park smoking weed and getting pregnant. I didn't want to be the young black girl having a baby, a baby's father, being on welfare. That wasn't going to be my story.
Foxy Brown

Girl, Father,Black

If you resolve to give up smoking, drinking and loving, you don't actually live longer; it just seems longer.
Clement Freud

Live, Give,Smoking

Yeah, well, I finally stopped smoking for good.
Liam Neeson

Smoking, Finally,Yeah

Smoking sucks! The one thing I would say to my kid is, 'It's not just that it's bad for you. Do you want to spend the rest of your life fighting a stupid addiction to a stupid thing that doesn't even really give you a good buzz?'
Katherine Heigl

Stupid, Bad,Give

Ten to 20 years out, driving your car will be viewed as equivalently immoral as smoking cigarettes around other people is today.
Marc Andreessen

Today, Around,Smoking

My worst habit used to be smoking but I quit.
Katherine Heigl

Smoking, Used,Worst

If I start going back to church, I'd have to stop the smoking and drinking, and I wouldn't be able to curse any more.
Katherine Heigl

Back, Start,Able

Tobacco exports should be expanded aggressively because Americans are smoking less.
Dan Quayle

Smoking, Less,Americans

For now, I'm just going to hang out with these two smoking hotties and fly privately around the world. It might be lonely up here, but I sure like the view.
Charlie Sheen

Lonely, Two,Around

Our task, your task... is to try to connect the dots before something happens. People say, 'Well, where's the smoking gun?' Well, we don't want to see a smoking gun from a weapon of mass destruction.
Donald Rumsfeld

Before, Try,Smoking

I don't smoke and I don't want to smoke. I am not a fan of gratuitous smoking in films.
Edward Norton

Smoking, Films,Smoke

I'll never feel comfortable taking a strong drink, and I'll never feel easy smoking a cigarette. I just don't think those things are right for me.
Elvis Presley

Strong, Right,Feel

I'm sickened by all religions. Religion has divided people. I don't think there's any difference between the pope wearing a large hat and parading around with a smoking purse and an African painting his face white and praying to a rock.
Howard Stern

Rock, Around,Between

I'll go back to comedy clubs when they get a real no-camera policy, the same way they did with smoking.
Chris Rock

Back, Real,Did

I don't operate on smokers. I tell cigarette smokers that I can operate on you, I get paid the same. And you might even do well. But it's the wrong thing to do. So I refuse to operate on you until you stop smoking.
Mehmet Oz

Same, Wrong,Tell

Parents should not smoke in order to discourage their kids from smoking. A child is more likely to smoke when they have been raised in the environment of a smoker.
Christy Turlington

Parents, Kids,Smoking

The true face of smoking is disease, death and horror - not the glamour and sophistication the pushers in the tobacco industry try to portray.
David Byrne

True, Try,Death

I like to think of myself at home in the armchair, writing, smoking and occasionally wandering down the shop.
Stephen Fry

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://smoking.3oloum.com

quotes about smoking
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
smoking-world  :: الفئة الأولى :: المنتدى الأول-
انتقل الى: